RECENT NEWS ON ALL DRAG MEMBERS!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Imperial Drag Chat Lounge ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by lonemilkman (207.213.68.5) on October 03, 2000 at 11:29:21:

hello all you dragsters and fisheads. This is the lonemilkman and I have the most recent information on all the Imperial Drag members..so let's bring you up to date.

Joe Karnes : Playing gigs with a hip hop group down in Southern California, expect something around Christmas from them.

Eric Skodis : Tryed getting Mission to Mars together and out, things still look edgy.

Roger Manning Jr : Is in the recording studio constantly working with Becky for his next album. He is also featured on Beck's last CD " Midnight Vultures "

Eric Dover : Is currently doing much solo stuff and his newest stuff can be found on the internet...that is if you know where to look. He is doing very awesome things and keep your ears and eyes pealed for him.

Andy Sturmer : Earlier this year released a CD in Japan with a band called Swan Dive. I hear they are awesome, check them out.

Tim Smith : Has been playing mad bass with Cheryl Crow and not to long ago also earlier this year released his own Gospel/Christian music CD called Plain & Simple.

Check them all out, email me if you have any information on any of the members. I am also looking for Jellyfish or Imperial Drag stickers, shirts, posters, bootleg videos, ect...if you have them and are willing to trade/sell please contact.

Thank you,
Your friend...the lonemilkman

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Imperial Drag Chat Lounge ] [ FAQ ]